Tagged by Volta-K Rules:
01. You must post these rules.
02. Answer the ten questions the person who tagged you made and make up your own 10 questions for the people you tag to answer.
03. Choose ten people and put their icons and/or username on this journal.
04. Go to their pages and inform them that they have been tagged.
06. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
07. No tag-backs.
08. Can't say, no tags.
09. Everyone that has been TAGGED must make a journal entry.
10. Go to the tagger's page and inform him/her that you've made a "Got Tagged" journal entry.
Questions:01. What is your opinion of me? Would you see me in that backalley over there?
fuck me a new asshole you're the bae02. What tools do you use to make your art?
Sai, although since I bought a scanner I've been able to upload more drawings by hand.03. What is your favorite drawing that you've made?
That Leonard drawing. I thought it was pretty mediocre at first but a lot of people liked it and no one fucking likes Leonard.04. Do you think Beyoncé is overrated?
In some ways but I like her style. She's really inspiring.05. Have you seen Rupaul's Drag Race? If you have, who is your favorite contestant?
Nope. Don't watch a lot of TV06. What is that thing that gets you sad everytime you see/do/listen?
There's a lot off that lmao. The song Kiss Breakdown from The Perks of Being a Wallflower gets me every time. After reading the Homestuck update and listening to that I was pretty sure God had slapped me with a dead fish.07. Who is the person that you trust the most?
no one. Need new friends. If I had to choose I'd say my mom but we fight too much. I can't tell my dad everything either since you know he's a dude.08. Have you ever struggled with accepting something that you deem bad? Like for example, accepting that a young friend is pregnant or that someone is homosexual, just something that can't fit into your mind.
Yeah, I have a friend who's possibly pregnant and she already got a kid. At first I was like omg no we can't do this and we've been talking for like a year. Tbh I wouldn't consider her a friend, simply because she doesn't like to talk about anything but her problems and she won't follow my advice even after she asked for it. She refuses to take a pregnancy test so she has no idea if she's pregnant or not and she's missed two periods and I'm like bitch just take a pregnancy test and she's like "no im too scared!!! " and im like omfg you're scared now you'd be better off knowing but she was pretty much raised by a rock, has no mama, and has the brains of a toddler. She's a year older than me.09. I haven't listen to new music lately, could you recommend me some?
I really like Pop-punk and its pretty cool. I recommend it. Like Panic! At the Disco and Fall Out Boy. Instrumentals are pretty nice. Steampunk is cool too. Like Steam Powered Giraffe and Abney Park. There's loads. Just go to 8tracks and type in the genre and like a shit ton of playlists will pop up.10. What gets you mad?
When people are rude for no fucking reason, dumb ass SOCIAL JUSTISS WARRYORS on TUMBLAH and when dumb whores talk to my boyfriend. Sounds stereotypical, I know, but hugs lead to kisses and I hate everyone. My Questions
- What Fandoms are you in? (interests, ie Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Homestuck, Anime, etc.)
- Who's your best friend?
- When's your birthday and what's you Zodiac sign?
- What are your favorite bands/singers?
- Do you have any other accounts on the internet? (Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook, etc. Linking is optional.)
- Play any video games?
- How often do you get on the computer?
- Favorite Artists? (from anywhere, tumblr, dA, etc.)
- Who do you text, and how often?
- Which fictional character can you relate to the best?